Sunday, July 31, 2011

Fresh Queen of Clarksville

Now this is the story all about how
My life got flipped, turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute just sit real still
I'll tell you how I became the Queen of a town called Clarksville

In south Louisiana born and raised
In the bayou where I spent most of my days
Fried catfish and sweet tea, that's how I roll
Hanging out with my brother-cousin-sisters near the swimmin' hole
C'mon, really what'd you expect
I'm half Cajun, half Red neck

Met my husband at a gay bar, long story short
He's not gay, I'm almost positive . . . for the most part
He serves proudly in the Army, by his side I will remain
Through the distance, the trials, adventures, and pain
Call him King of the castle, Matthew or Dad
I call him the best thing I've ever had

We have a midget running wild on the loose
A three foot tall, crazy, 2 year old silly goose
She prefers, Bella, the number one princess
She enjoys Dora, singing, and making a mess
Our baby, is Brie, the smallest of the bunch
Eat, sleep, poop, repeat all before lunch

Welcome to our Kingdom, this life is quite the thrill
Join me through our journey, 'Surviving Clarskville'.

No comments:

Post a Comment