Monday, August 1, 2011

Wake up, wake up, wake up it's the first of the month

Simmer down Bone Thugs . . . Thug, what up thug.
What is a THUG? Well I just happened to UrbanDictionary.com that interesting word. No, I didn't 'Google It', which isn't like me. This is what I learned today:
1. Thug
As Tupac defined it, a thug is someone who is going through struggles, has gone through struggles, and continues to live day by day with nothing for them. That person is a thug. and the life they are living is the thug life. A thug is NOT a gangster. Look up gangster and gangsta. Not even CLOSE, my friend.
"That boy ain't a gangsta, fo'sho'. Look at how he walks, he's a thug. life. That's the saddest face I've seen in all my life as a teen."

Thank you UrbanDictionary.com, you's makin' me mo' smarta every day, yo. So a thug is not a gansta? Who knew. You know, I don't think being in a Gang would be all that bad. At least I could easily color coordinate my entire wardrobe, and I would definitely be a Cript. Only because the color blue best suits my skin tone and eye color, what? A gansta/thug has to be practical, ya dig? My husband, Matt and my kids would definitely be in my gang, between all that blue and the harsh smell of stinky diapers, I highly doubt anyone would mess with us. We don't have any gang signs just yet, but we're working on it. We do have one pretty dope secret hand shake though... yea, WHAT WHAT.


First off I want to start by saying, yikes. I cannot believe it is already the first of August, where has this year gone? My baby, Brie, will be two months old on the 4th . . . It feels like just the other day we were talking about adding another child to our little family, and now the time just seems to fly right past me.

On a less sappy subject . . .  I love coffee, I have no idea how I would function without it. Between my hyper toddler, Bella, and new little Brie, I rarely have a minute to myself, let alone anywhere near enough sleep to function normally during the day. Without coffee I would be a walking Zombie, not one of those cool zombies from Night of the Living Dead either, I would be one of the retarded ones from Shawn of the Dead.

The first of the month, the start of a new month, and the day our paychecks dwindle down to nothing. Bills Bills Bills Bills BILLS, you are the spawn of the Devil. I swear I must have holes in my pockets . . . In the mean time, while I search the couches for pennies, check out my mini me, Bella PLANKING. Two years old and that girl already has skills.
Toodles.
Skuh Doosh :)

Peace out Gansta'

No comments:

Post a Comment